Free Introduction to Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting!
What’s in the call:
- Learn how to handle back talk.
- Improve your patience.
- Diffuse the screaming toddler who has the entire family stressed out.
- Pick up some tips & tricks for when your child doesn't want to go to school in the morning.
- Motivate your child to turn in his homework without putting in more effort than he does.
- Discover how to discipline a strong willed child when taking everything away just doesn't work.
- Keep yourself at the head of the family when siblings provoke each other, then ignore you.
- Stay in charge and keep things moving when your young ones resort to crying and ignoring you.